Thursday, March 26, 2015

travel essentials


Just a few travel essentials...




I pack everything into bags to keep them in one place and find them right away. 


BEAUTY PRODUCTS:





I love these mask sheet packs, I normally use one right off the flight or after a day at the beach.



I sometimes bring sample products with me since they are already small sizes, but in case I MUST bring some products that I need or I don't have in small size, then I just pour them into a travel size bottle and/or container.





DENTAL CARE:

To keep that bright smile ;)


SLEEP TIME:

 I try to sleep on the plane since I don't fly well (sometimes I get very nervous), so I cover my eyes and put on plugs to feel more relaxed and encourage the sleep.



ENTERTAINMENT:

And if i can't sleep on the plane I look for distractions! Either read a book or magazine, play games on my phone or listen to great music and beats that makes my mind travel.



Safe travels!



No comments: