Monday, January 5, 2015

FAUX FUR






 Furrrrr is so in season and I like how you can wear it on your head, feet, body or even as a purse. I DO NOT  support animal cruelty especially for vanity, therefore I will only wear faux fur and even if some of the following pictures might actually be real fur (not sure) I'm just using them for the look. You can definitely get similar faux fur version.
If you are the creative type, you can buy faux fur fabric and create your own design weather is clothing( HERE) or home decor ( HERE ) 






    TOPSHOP scarf HERE


SHRIMPS  coat HERE 

 TOPSHOP vest HERE   











                               MANGO coat HERE


PEDRO GARCIA shoes HERE

                                                                                                             TOPSHOP clutch HERE






1 comment:

Unknown said...

As long as it's faux, it's okay! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
xx
Annie
www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com