Sunday, October 26, 2014

SWEET DREAMS




I like to dress up even when i sleep AH! Or at least I try to look good when i fall asleep since when i wake up i look a mess! Here are a few pieces I wear 3 seasons out of 4, not during winter since I hate the cold so I cover up from head to toes and sucks are a must! (continue reading on see more)





THE ROMANTIC BABYDOLL
This one i wear rarely even if the fabric is delightful on the skin and is super soft. Not my everynight sleeping wear but cute...






THE SEXY BODY
When I wear this one piece from Victoria Secret I must admit I feel pretty sexy... The satin material feels nice and it looks good on... Oh and that color looks really nice with my skin tone






THE BOHEMIAN PJ
This is my absolute favorite!!! Yes  the one piece are easy but I've always been a fan of two piece pajamas also because i like to keep my belly warm so i tend to stuck the shirt inside the pants hehe. Is very comfortable and easier to wear during that time of the month. Really cute on too. 






THE CLASSIC 
I wear a lot of black maybe even to much so I obviosly had to have a black baby doll. Very simple and comfortable and the fabric is stretchy (I wear this one a lot as you can see).




  

THE PRETTY IN PINK
This cotton one piece I've had for a while now (as you can see on this one too) is comfy cozy and pink! I like it so even if is pretty old I'll keep wearing it until i get tired of the pink







THE KIMONO
Satin fabric, very light and great for the hot days (even if those are about to leave us for a while). I throw this on once i get up and keep it until i get dressed.



                  

Body:                    Victoria Secret
Black Babydoll:      Calvin Klein
PinK Babydoll:       Tommy Hilfiger
White Babydoll:     Betsy Johnson
Two Piece Pj:        Nordstrom
Kimono:                H&M


No comments: