Friday, October 31, 2014

SOME MAKEUP


These are my current favorites.... I'm not really good at putting on makeup so I keep it real simple and easy... rarely use eyeshadow I'm terrible at it and forget about the smoky eye effect! (CLICK BELOW FOR FULL POST) 












_________________________________________________________________________________








_________________________________________________________________________________





I'm letting my eyebrow grow so in the meantime i fill in the empty spots with this stilia eyebrow liner and I can actually change the shape according to how I feel (rounder or sharper).Excuse my dark circles!




Eyebrow liner:     Stila   HERE
Lipgloss:              Stila   HERE  (Fuchsia Vinyl)
Lip Pencil:           NARS  HERE
Mascara:              Make Up Forever





No comments: